The club holds get togethers for members during the year at venues all around Perth suburbs. To join the club please download the Membership Form provided after the Background section below.
1. Sunday 12 February - evening walk at Bardon Park, East Perth. Meet at 5:30 for 6 pm walk.
2. SATURDAY 25 March - evening catch up at Glen Iris Dog Park, Jandakot. Meet at 5:30.
3. Sunday 23 April - fun day at Carine Open Space, Carine. 10 am to 1 pm.
4. Sunday 7 May - Club Open Show at DogsWest, Southern River. 9 am start.
5. SATURDAY 24 June - fun day at Tomato Lake, Belmont. 10 am to 1 pm.
6. Sunday 20 August - agility training day at Bullsbrook. 10 am to 1 pm.
7. September - Perth Royal Show - terrier day to be advised.
8. Sunday 1 October - Valerie Stiecke Championship Show at DogsWest, Southern River. 9 am.
9. Sunday 22 October - fun day at Beaton Park, Dalkieth. 10 am to 1 pm.
10. Sunday 10 December - fun day and AM at Rushton Park, Kelmscott. 10 am to 1 pm.
President : Gary Fulton
Vice President : Peter Kontor
Secretary : Debbie Lambert
Treasurer : Pat Bingham
Committee : Grace Fulton, David Beet, Keith Stiecke, Ann Dempster, Colleen Kontor, and Lauren Bingham.
The Tenterfield Terrier Club of WA was form 30 years ago in 1992 and has continued as a friendly group of enthusiasts.
Life Members : Rick Hall, Lee Cullinane, Gary Fulton, Grace Fulton, Keith Steicke, Val Steicke, Debbie Lambert.
Members are bound by a code of ethics as required with its affiliation with DogsWest.